June 18, 2012


 Hello, my name is Janet O'Brien and welcome to my blog of unique handmade cards that are for sale.  I am an avid cardmaker that has cards frequently published in the Australian card magazine 'Australian cardmaking, stamping and papercraft magazine' so I tend to have an excess of cards :)  My work features stamping, fussy cutting, interactive, mechanical and shaped cards.  You will see that I try not  make my cards either too feminine or masculine so they are suited for anyone young or old.  

I am happy to custom make cards for you, for example, the wedding cards can be made with your colour choices, or birthday cards with names on them or include any element(s) that you would like to see on the card etc.  If this is the case I will endeavour to create the card as quickly as possible and then email you a photograph of the card for you to decide whether you want the card or not.

I have endeavoured to give you as much information possible about each of the cards - mainly their size and what is on the inside. 
My cards are affordable (priced not to make a profit but just cover my materials cost) so cards are set at $4.50 and ALL CARDS INCLUDE POSTAGE COSTS TO YOU in their prices.  Each card comes with a plain white envelope and packaged in a clear cellophane bag. 

At the moment I am only selling to the Australian market as the only payment method is BANK DEPOSIT.  I will send you my Australian bank details. 

The simple process for purchasing a card(s) is the following:
1. browse through my cards by clicking on any of the above category tabs to see my cards (some will be found in multiple categories). 
2. choose the card(s) you want to buy and take note of their titles  and email me at janetobrien72@hotmail.com  with your selection, your full name and postal address.
3. I will email you with the invoice amount and my banking details.
4. You make your payment into my account.  (I will notify you when the payment is through)
5. once your payment has come through I will post your selection of cards to you and notify you that it is in the post. 

Thanks for taking the time to view my cards ... happy shopping.

No comments:

Post a Comment